Pokemon Strategy Warehouse

Welcome to the home of some of the most unorthodox yet powerful Pokemon strategies around!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Killers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaethix
The Original GMod
The Original GMod

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 3109
Favorite Activities : Sleeping; Dancing with Cry, Hoody, and the Operator; Watching Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, and TribeTwelve; Chilling and Killing.
Favorite Pokemon : Shiny Gengar.

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: The Killers   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Quote :
The Killers are an American rock band that was formed in 2001, by Brandon Flowers (lead vocals, keyboards) and Dave Keuning (guitar, backing vocals). Mark Stoermer (bass, backing vocals) and Ronnie Vannucci Jr. (drums, percussion) would complete the current line-up of the band in 2002. The name The Killers is derived from a logo on the bass drum of a fictitious band portrayed in the music video for the New Order song "Crystal".
The group has released three studio albums, Hot Fuss (2004), Sam's Town (2006) and Day & Age (2008) with a fourth entitled Battle Born, scheduled for release on September 18, 2012. They have also released one compilation album, Sawdust (2007) and one live album and DVD titled Live from the Royal Albert Hall (2009). To date, the band has sold over 6 million albums in the United States, over 5 million albums in the United Kingdom, and over 15 million worldwide.
I personally think they're most known for the songs "Mr. Brightside", "When You Were Young", and "Somebody Told Me". But you tell me. I enjoy "All These Things I've Done" so I decided to use it here instead.

View user profile http://www.portaltohyrule.com/

The Killers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1