Pokemon Strategy Warehouse

Welcome to the home of some of the most unorthodox yet powerful Pokemon strategies around!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Staying up for 24 hours : An Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ
ADV: Corporal - Stage 3

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 2148
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Practicing Drawing, Internet, Being socially awkward
Favorite Pokemon : Raichu

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Staying up for 24 hours : An Experiment   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 am

So I decided I wanted to know what it feels like to literally stay up for 24 hours not a minute more nor a minute less, this is posted a little late because this is the only time I was able to get my hands on the laptop, so this'll be updated for the next ehh 6 hours and a few minutes? I believe thats the time I woke up at yesterday. So heres a little feedback so far.

9:30 AM So far so good, this is the time I normally sleep at and when I decided I want to stay up for 24 hours.

10:20 AM Parents have finally left the house, spent the entire time pretending to sleep in bed. If I do net get my hands on internet I will collapse.

12:00 PM Watching Youtube Videos, staying away from the Laptop for a few seconds makes me feel dizzy.

1:30 PM Going to start playing Video Games to keep my body and eyes awake. Feeling more awake then I was at 12:00

2:30 PM Did not play Video Games at 1:30 but instead watches playthroughs of scary games. Going to start playing Video Games now. I am starting to yawn a bit but eyelids are not yet heavy.

4:10 PM In a weird state of euphoria. Nothing matters anymore, yawning like crazy, laughing at nearly anything.

5:00 PM I can't feel anything. I literally fell on my face and did not feel a thing. My perception in video games is really shit right now and I am laughing at the zombies in L4D2.

7:00 PM Almost fell asleep while taking a piss...standing up.

7:51 PM 24 Hour challenge complete. Ate some soup, lied on the bed and went into a very deep sleep in a matter of 10 seconds.

1:00 AM Woke up from the deep sleep. Feeling refreshed and perky as always.

5:00 AM Finished this at last. Going to sleep around 7:00 AM today. Waiting for Flyyy to get on because I really want to play L4D2.

Latest Update written : 5:00 AM
Time remaining : Challenge Completed

Last edited by ShadowQ on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoisonX
Head Administrator / Founder
Head Administrator / Founder

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 3153
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.
Favorite Pokemon : Mightyena

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Staying up for 24 hours : An Experiment   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Lol I've stayed up for days without sleep before man. This is a cool idea though

If you want me to make you a signature like the one I made for my signature, feel free to ask, I'm always happy to help!
Welcome to the Pokemon Warehouse!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonwarehouse.forumotion.com
ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Practicing Drawing, Internet, Being socially awkward

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Staying up for 24 hours : An Experiment   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 pm

PoisonX wrote:
Lol I've stayed up for days without sleep before man. This is a cool idea though

Days? At around 5:00 PM I couldn't move so I couldn't update this, I looked like a freaking zombie. It probably could've been easier if I could drink some Coke or Caffeine but nope its Ramadan Rolling Eyes

Rainbow Smash
The Brony Mod
The Brony Mod

Male Virgo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-28
Activity Points : 1931
Favorite Activities : Being the protagonist
Favorite Pokemon : Snivy

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Staying up for 24 hours : An Experiment   Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:12 pm

After days you would be hallucinating and requiring medical care, and unless you had a lethal amount of coffee, you would likely just collapse at any moment. He was exaggerating.

I am a brony yes, but I am not about love and tolerance or any of that shit. I use the persona Rainbow not just because I like the character, but because its an ironic name to have due to how absurdly cynical I am.

I suppose this is the part where I make some line to be more badass then Dynamite. Thankfully, I don't need to make  a line to be more badass then Dynamite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Staying up for 24 hours : An Experiment   Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Rainbow Smash wrote:
After days you would be hallucinating and requiring medical care, and unless you had a lethal amount of coffee, you would likely just collapse at any moment. He was exaggerating.

Medical care? How so? Mental medical care or physical?

Also updated the rest of the post with the rest of the day's details.

PostSubject: Re: Staying up for 24 hours : An Experiment   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 am

Rainbow Smash wrote:

As a person who has stayed up for days, I doubt this but like poison I have insomnia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying up for 24 hours : An Experiment   

Back to top Go down

Staying up for 24 hours : An Experiment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1