Pokemon Strategy Warehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Strategy Warehouse

Welcome to the home of some of the most unorthodox yet powerful Pokemon strategies around!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaethix
The Original GMod
The Original GMod
Zaethix

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 5526
Favorite Activities : Sleeping; Dancing with Cry, Hoody, and the Operator; Watching Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, and TribeTwelve; Chilling and Killing.
Favorite Pokemon : Shiny Gengar.

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

Repo! The Genetic Opera Empty
PostSubject: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Quote :
In 2056, an epidemic of organ failures devastates the planet. Out of the tragedy, a savior emerges: GeneCo, a biotech company that offers organ transplants, for a price. Those who miss their payments are scheduled for repossession and hunted by villainous Repo Men. In a world where surgery addicts are hooked on painkilling drugs and murder is sanctioned by law, a sheltered young girl searches for the cure to her own rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. After being sucked into the haunting world of GeneCo, she is unable to turn back, as all of her questions will be answered at the wildly anticipated spectacular event: The Genetic Opera. -Lionsgate

I recently watched this for the 5th time, and counting because I love it. If you guys couldnt tell Razz
Opinions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.portaltohyrule.com/
PoisonX
Head Administrator / Founder
PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5568
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.
Favorite Pokemon : Mightyena

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 pm

I saw the movie with Jude Law and Forest Whitiker and it was a damn good movie.
Haven't seen the TV series though
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwarehouse.forumotion.com
Zaethix
The Original GMod
The Original GMod
Zaethix

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 5526
Favorite Activities : Sleeping; Dancing with Cry, Hoody, and the Operator; Watching Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, and TribeTwelve; Chilling and Killing.
Favorite Pokemon : Shiny Gengar.

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 am

^ Thats Repo Men. With a similar plot. But not the same lol (I dont think its a "Gothic" style opera. c; )
Back to top Go down
http://www.portaltohyrule.com/
PoisonX
PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5568
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.
Favorite Pokemon : Mightyena

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:13 am

Zaethix wrote:
^ Thats Repo Men. With a similar plot. But not the same lol (I dont think its a "Gothic" style opera. c; )

The plot is still epic on both of them xD
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwarehouse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Strategy Warehouse :: Warehouse Common Room :: Movie / TV Discussion-
Jump to: