Pokemon Strategy Warehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Strategy Warehouse

Welcome to the home of some of the most unorthodox yet powerful Pokemon strategies around!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bronzong-UU Strategies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dynamite
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Dynamite

Male Sagittarius Monkey
Birthday : 1992-12-02
Activity Points : 5666
Favorite Pokemon : Sharpedo

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

Bronzong-UU Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Bronzong-UU Strategies   Bronzong-UU Strategies I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 am

Bronzong-UU Strategies 1Bronzong

PSYCHIC/STEEL

HP:67
ATK:89
DEF:116
SATK:79
SDEF:116
SPE:33

Being one of the few steel types in UU gives Bronzong multiple advantages as well some serious weaknesses.With its somewhat unique typing,above average defenses and somewhat mediocre offensives,bronzong is able to run multiple sets that allow it to take many oncoming threats.Its usually the best at its job when it comes to setting up Stealth Rocks and walling physical or special attackers.This shows that in UU,a Bronzong is usually a dominating force.

Set#1-RocksTank
Item:Leftovers
Nature:Relaxed or Sassy
Ability:Levitate
EVS:252HP/252DEF or SDEF/4 ATK
IVS:0 Speed
-Stealth Rocks
-TrickRoom/Protect/Toxic
-Gyroball
-Earthquake
This is a standard set for multiple teams.Its made to tank most hits so it can set up StealthRocks.TrickRoom teams can also use it to get a good boost in the begining of the battle.Protect can be used to scout out attacks for another proper prediction while Toxic can stop opposing walls like Mew,or its Fire type counters.GyroBall at its low speed can 2HKO most threats that are scarfed such as Flygon.Earthquake can surprise most threats like Chandelure and may OHKO them when combined with StealthRock damage.

Set#2-Bandzong
Item:ChoiceBand
Nature:Brave
Ability:Levitate or Heatproof
EVS:252HP/252ATK/4DEF
IVS:O Speed
-Trick
-GyroBall
-Earthquake
-ZenHeadButt/Explosion
With its somewhat average attack combined with the fact that it is usually taunted by opposing pokes,A Choiceband set usually goes the mile.Pokes like Sableye and crobat usually wont expect this and you'll get a easy KO due to it.Trick is the move that can cripple eviolite users or walls that try to setup.A Gyroball is the main move against the Scarf pokes,OHKOing them without any trouble.Earthquake can OHKO Chandelure and Darmanitan who wont expect the force behind it.The last move can either be ZenHeadButt,wich is good against Hitmontop and machamp,or Explosion,which may score a KO when bronzong is low on health.

Spoiler:

All in all,Bronzong is a efficient poke,however it has some notable weaknesses.Anything with Taunt can easily shut most sets down,most notable sableye.Also,fire types like Houndoom,Darmanitan,and Chandelure always pose a threat as well as a defenseive XaTu.The best partner for this is one of its threats,Chandelure.chandelure can take almost all of Bronzongs counters out except for maybe Houndoom.Chandelure also provides a nice spin blocker against the likes of Hitmontop.it also stops the troll pokemon sableye dead in its track,mostly if you get a FlashFire boost from Will-o-Wisp.Enjoy yourselves with some more of the classical bell pokemon.
Back to top Go down
AnHero
Global Moderator
AnHero

Male Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1996-02-17
Activity Points : 4607
Favorite Activities : Rock climbing
Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Bronzong-UU Strategies   Bronzong-UU Strategies I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:54 pm

.... CB Bronzong. You made an annoying pokemon even worse. GTFO
Back to top Go down
aircaves
ADV: Recruit - Stage 3
ADV: Recruit - Stage 3

Male Pisces Pig
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Activity Points : 4376
Favorite Activities : walking and playing video games
Favorite Pokemon : Bayleaf (first evolutionary chain and bayleef is my favorite)

PostSubject: Re: Bronzong-UU Strategies   Bronzong-UU Strategies I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:01 pm

AnHero i just saw your post in my whimsicott page and now your hurting on Dr d's pokemon set
did you have a bad day or do you just not luike them
Back to top Go down
A pair of broken trainers
Standard Recruit
Standard Recruit
A pair of broken trainers

Male Libra Rat
Birthday : 1996-09-23
Activity Points : 4286
Favorite Activities : Playing the piano
Favorite Pokemon : Milotic

PostSubject: Re: Bronzong-UU Strategies   Bronzong-UU Strategies I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 am

Dr. d I like it!!!
Orz
Orz
Orz
Orz
Orz
Orz
Orz
Orz
Orz
Orz
Quote :
Here are some damage calcs to show how effective this set is.
-Gyroball vs Scarfed Flygon
124.58-146.84% Damage(OHKO)

-Earthquake vs Scarf/LifeOrb/Banded Darmanitan
127.64-150.43% Damage(OHKO)

-Earthquake vs Scarf/Specs Chandelure
116.03-136.64% damage(OHKO)

-ZenHeadbutt vs AntiLead Crobat
107.49-126.74% Damage(OHKO)

-Zen HeadButt vs Defensive Hitmontop
81.91-96.71% Damage(2HKO)
How can you get this data?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dynamite
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Dynamite

Male Sagittarius Monkey
Birthday : 1992-12-02
Activity Points : 5666
Favorite Pokemon : Sharpedo

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Bronzong-UU Strategies   Bronzong-UU Strategies I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:33 pm

its a battle calculator i have downloaded on my comp.its helpful when i'm in the middle of a battle,mainly tournament battles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronzong-UU Strategies   Bronzong-UU Strategies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bronzong-UU Strategies
Page 1 of 1