Pokemon Strategy Warehouse

Welcome to the home of some of the most unorthodox yet powerful Pokemon strategies around!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why Humans Should never be allowed in Equestria, a MLP Fan fic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Smash
The Brony Mod
The Brony Mod

Male Virgo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-28
Activity Points : 1993
Favorite Activities : Being the protagonist
Favorite Pokemon : Snivy

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Why Humans Should never be allowed in Equestria, a MLP Fan fic.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:04 pm

The fic isn't gonna be printed here, that would be impolite as taking up 10 topics for my fic would be annoying.

The story is essentially about two teenagers who go to Equestria named James and Scott, their presence quickly fucks over the world and the majority of the story is them attempting to escape the descending fallout, and eventually fighting to stop it. It is mostly comedy, with the cannon ending being as dark as I could possibly make it and multiple action parts. Although you find out early on what this "fallout" is, I just feel I shouldn't spoil it.

It is the first story in a trilogy I hope to release.

And yes its a My Little Pony Friendship is Magic fan fic, laugh it up, I got pretty decent reviews for a first time story.

Oh and I only put it here to add something to this topic that isn't made by poison, and isn't Pokemon, to show you that this section isn't just for Pokemon fan fics.

EDIT: I forgot the link *facepalm*

Why Humans Should Never be Allowed in Equestria

I am a brony yes, but I am not about love and tolerance or any of that shit. I use the persona Rainbow not just because I like the character, but because its an ironic name to have due to how absurdly cynical I am.

I suppose this is the part where I make some line to be more badass then Dynamite. Thankfully, I don't need to make  a line to be more badass then Dynamite.

Last edited by Rainbow Smash on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoisonX
Head Administrator / Founder
Head Administrator / Founder

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 3215
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.
Favorite Pokemon : Mightyena

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Why Humans Should never be allowed in Equestria, a MLP Fan fic.   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:57 am

I have other fanfics you know D:

If you want me to make you a signature like the one I made for my signature, feel free to ask, I'm always happy to help!
Welcome to the Pokemon Warehouse!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonwarehouse.forumotion.com
Rainbow Smash
The Brony Mod
The Brony Mod

Male Virgo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-28
Activity Points : 1993
Favorite Activities : Being the protagonist
Favorite Pokemon : Snivy

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Why Humans Should never be allowed in Equestria, a MLP Fan fic.   Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 am

Let me guess, Naruto fan fics? another terrible anime? or maybe a good anime, like Death Note or to an extent, Ellen Lied

I am a brony yes, but I am not about love and tolerance or any of that shit. I use the persona Rainbow not just because I like the character, but because its an ironic name to have due to how absurdly cynical I am.

I suppose this is the part where I make some line to be more badass then Dynamite. Thankfully, I don't need to make  a line to be more badass then Dynamite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Humans Should never be allowed in Equestria, a MLP Fan fic.   

Back to top Go down

Why Humans Should never be allowed in Equestria, a MLP Fan fic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1