Pokemon Strategy Warehouse

Welcome to the home of some of the most unorthodox yet powerful Pokemon strategies around!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon Warehouse Tier List (Beta)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoisonX
Head Administrator / Founder

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 3215
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.
Favorite Pokemon : Mightyena

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Pokemon Warehouse Tier List (Beta)   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Pokemon Strategy Warehouse Tier List

This is just a beta list of the Pokemon Strategy Warehouse Tier Listing.
This is subject to change, so if you're going to write a strategy, please take a look at this.
If there is a pokemon that you don't see on any of the tiers, please let me know and I'll add it on to its correct tier.
If you feel a pokemon is too weak or too strong for a certain tier, make a topic about it and the site will discuss its possibilities in a higher or lower tier, I will then update this tier list with the under discussion color that correctly corresponds with it.
You'll notice that there are some pokemon that have already been highlighted but don't have topics, that is due to the fact that either myself or another staff member plans to make a thread about this pokemon later on. (Although if you wanted to, you could make the thread for us and possibly get additional rep)

Legend:
Highlighted in Red (Under discussion to be moved down to a different tier)
Highlighted in Blue (Under discussion to be moved up to a different tier)

Wifi Ubers

The ability Moody is banned from this tier.

Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-S, Dialga, Excadrill, Garchomp, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem-W, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Thundurus, Zekrom

Wifi OU

The combination of the abilities Drizzle and Swift Swim are banned from this tier. The ability Moody is banned from this tier.

Abomasnow, Alakazam, Blissey, Breloom, Celebi, Chandelure, Cloyster, Conkeldurr, Deoxys-D, Donphan, Dragonite, Espeon, Ferrothorn, Forretress, Gastrodon, Genesect, Gengar, Gliscor, Gyarados, Haxorus, Heatran, Hydreigon, Infernape, Jellicent, Jirachi, Jolteon, Keldeo, Kyurem, Kyurem - B, Landorus, Landorus - T, Latias, Latios, Lucario, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Metagross, Ninetales, Politoed, Reuniclus, Roserade, Rotom-W, Salamence, Scizor, Skarmory, Smeargle, Staraptor, Starmie, Tentacruel, Terrakion, Thundurus - T, Tornadus, Tornadus - T, Toxicroak, Tyranitar, Vaporeon, Venusaur, Volcarona, Wobbufett.

Items: Soul Dew

Wifi UU

The abilities Sand Stream, Moody, Drought and Snow Warning are banned from this tier.

Ambipom, Arcanine, Azelf, Azumarill, Bisharp, Blastoise, Bronzong, Claydol, Cobalion, Cresselia, Crobat, Darmanitan, Durant, Dusclops, Empoleon, Flygon, Froslass, Gligar, Gorebyss, Heracross, Hippowdon, Hitmontop, Honchkrow, Houndoom, Huntail, Kingdra, Krookodile, Machamp, Medicham, Mew, Mienshao, Milotic, Mismagius, Nidoking, Porygon-Z, Porygon2, Raikou, Registeel, Rhyperior, Rotom-H, Sableye, Scrafty, Sharpedo, Shaymin, Slowbro, Snorlax, Suicune, Swampert, Togekiss, Umbreon, Victini, Virizion, Weavile, Xatu, Yanmega, Zapdos, Zoroark

Wifi RU

The abilities Sand Stream, Moody, Drought and Snow Warning are banned from this tier.

Absol, Accelgor, Aerodactyl, Aggron, Archeops, Braviary, Charizard, Clefable, Cofagrigus, Cresselia, Crustle, Cryogonal, Drapion, Druddigon, Dusknoir, Entei, Escavalier, Feraligatr, Ferroseed, Gallade, Galvantula, Gardevoir, Hariyama, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Kabutops, Jynx, Lilligant, Ludicolo, Magmortar, Magneton, Manectric, Meloetta, Miltank, Moltres, Nidoqueen, Omastar, Primeape, Qwilfish, Roselia, Rotom, Rotom-C, Sandslash, Sawsbuck, Sceptile, Scolipede, Sigilyph, Slowking, Spiritomb, Steelix, Swellow, Tangrowth, Typhlosion, Uxie

Wifi NU

Alomomola, Altaria, Amoonguss, Ampharos, Arbok, Armaldo, Articuno, Audino, Bastiodon, Bouffalant, Butterfree, Cacturne, Camerupt, Carracosta, Cinccino, Cradily, Crawdaunt, Drifblim, Dugtrio, Duosion, Eelektross, Electivire, Emboar, Exeggutor, Floatzel, Garbodor, Gigalith, Golduck, Golem, Golurk, Gurdurr, Haunter, Kadabra, Kangaskhan, Klinklang, Lanturn, Lapras, Leafeon, Leavanny, Ledian, Lickilicky, Linoone, Mandibuzz, Marowak, Masquerain, Mesprit, Mightyena, Mothim, Musharna, Ninjask, Parasect, Pikachu, Pinsir, Poliwrath, Probopass, Quagsire, Raichu, Rampardos, Rapidash, Regice, Regirock, Rhydon, Rotom-F, Rotom-S, Samurott, Sawk, Scyther, Serperior, Shedinja, Shelmet, Shuckle, Skuntank, Slaking, Stoutland, Tangela, Tauros, Togetic, Torkoal, Torterra, Ursaring, Vespiqueen, Vileplume, Volbeat, Wartortle, Weezing, Whirlipede, Whimsicott, Wormadam, Wormadam - G, Wormadam - S, Zebstrika.

Wifi LC Uber

Carvanha, Drilbur, Gligar, Meditite, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Scraggy, Scyther, Sneasel, Tangela, Vulpix, Yanma

Items: Berry Juice, DeepSeaTooth

Wifi LC

Abra, Aipom, Axew, Bronzor, Chinchou, Cranidos, Croagunk, Darumaka, Diglett, Dratini, Drifloon, Dwebble, Elekid, Ferroseed, Frillish, Gastly, Hippopotas, Houndour, Joltik, Larvesta, Lickitung, Lileep, Machop, Magnemite, Mankey, Mienfoo, Munchlax, Natu, Pawniard, Porygon, Ponyta, Shellder, Slowpoke, Snover, Staryu, Stunky, Taillow, Timbur.

If you want me to make you a signature like the one I made for my signature, feel free to ask, I'm always happy to help!
Welcome to the Pokemon Warehouse!

Last edited by PoisonX on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonwarehouse.forumotion.com
ShadowQ
ADV: Corporal - Stage 3
ADV: Corporal - Stage 3

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 2210
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Practicing Drawing, Internet, Being socially awkward
Favorite Pokemon : Raichu

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Warehouse Tier List (Beta)   Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Whats Chandelure doing in UU? Since Shadow Tag isn't banned here it might as well be OU, Shadow Tag Chandelure is a freaking beast even with Flash Fire it can own, look at that monstrous special attack of 145 it might have less than perfect speed and defenses but if set up correctly that doesn't even matter.

TL;DR Chandelure will rape everyone you love and is too beastly for UU.

PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Warehouse Tier List (Beta)   Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:23 pm

ShadowQ wrote:
Whats Chandelure doing in UU? Since Shadow Tag isn't banned here it might as well be OU, Shadow Tag Chandelure is a freaking beast even with Flash Fire it can own, look at that monstrous special attack of 145 it might have less than perfect speed and defenses but if set up correctly that doesn't even matter.

TL;DR Chandelure will rape everyone you love and is too beastly for UU.

True
When I thought these up I was thinking of usage and was looking at other tiers for reference, but I'm going to move Chandy up to OU for the time being unless people complain.

If you want me to make you a signature like the one I made for my signature, feel free to ask, I'm always happy to help!
Back to top Go down
PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Warehouse Tier List (Beta)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Due to multiple servers doing the same thing, Kyurem B is now in OU.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Warehouse Tier List (Beta)   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Warehouse Tier List (Beta)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1