Pokemon Strategy Warehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Strategy Warehouse

Welcome to the home of some of the most unorthodox yet powerful Pokemon strategies around!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nuzlocke Challenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ
ADV: Corporal - Stage 3
ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4601
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Practicing Drawing, Internet, Being socially awkward
Favorite Pokemon : Raichu

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

The Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Nuzlocke Challenge   The Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:13 am

This is the only way I play the Pokemon games nowadays since I've been breezing through everything without difficulty and lets be honest the games are pretty damn easy. Most of you are probably saying "Hurr durr bt shdo wt iz nzlke???//?? #swag" Well I can probably explain it to you but I find the original creator explains it much better oooooohh link "http://nuzlocke.com/challenge-comic.html"...click it....did you read it yet.....ok I guess you did. Anyway if you read it you should pretty much understand everything now except I like to add some of my own little rules. 1- All Pokemon must be nicknamed. 2-You should change the battle option to set. (If you don't know what that is its when in the normal game it would say Youngster Joey is about to send out RATATTA (TOP FUCKING PERCENTAGE(BRACKET WITHIN A BRACKET WITHIN A BRACKET(BRACKETCEPTION))) , would you like to switch Pokemon? And you magically change Pokemon..that shit doesn't happen in WiFi which makes the battles a lot harder since you can't just safely switch anymore.) I was recently thinking about starting a Nuzlocke Run on whatever game and uploading it to the Tube. Did you guys ever start a Nuzlocke run....are you going to start one? You should share it with us also to all you artists out there most people like to make comics of their run sort of like this
Spoiler:
I didn't make that by the way, also the original creator of the Nuzlocke Challenge has his own comic series which can be found here : http://nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=1 , so yeah wall of text discuss and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg
ADV: Recruit - Stage 2
ADV: Recruit - Stage 2
Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 4395
Favorite Activities : JIZZ
Favorite Pokemon : Greymon

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The Nuzlocke Challenge   The Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 am

yea, doesn't appeal to me. i get too attached to my pokemon, and i feel like the time i spent raising that pokemon was wasted (which i can't stand).
Back to top Go down
PoisonX
Head Administrator / Founder
Head Administrator / Founder
PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5606
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.
Favorite Pokemon : Mightyena

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The Nuzlocke Challenge   The Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Sounds like a challenge (that I probably won't do)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwarehouse.forumotion.com
ShadowQ
ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4601
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Practicing Drawing, Internet, Being socially awkward
Favorite Pokemon : Raichu

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The Nuzlocke Challenge   The Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Oh come one guys. I must not be the only one whose breezed through the game without even the slightest moment of "OH SHIT I'M GONNA LOSE THIS BATTLE BETTER FOCUS".
Back to top Go down
aircaves
ADV: Recruit - Stage 3
ADV: Recruit - Stage 3

Male Pisces Pig
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Activity Points : 4415
Favorite Activities : walking and playing video games
Favorite Pokemon : Bayleaf (first evolutionary chain and bayleef is my favorite)

PostSubject: Re: The Nuzlocke Challenge   The Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Shadow dont worry i do the nuzlocke challenge from time to time but only after ive experienced the game a couple of times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nuzlocke Challenge   The Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nuzlocke Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Strategy Warehouse :: Warehouse Common Room :: Pokemon Discussion :: Pokemon Game Discussion-
Jump to: