Pokemon Strategy Warehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Strategy Warehouse

Welcome to the home of some of the most unorthodox yet powerful Pokemon strategies around!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mangas this week...(spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owleyes
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Owleyes

Female Pisces Dog
Birthday : 1994-02-26
Activity Points : 5141

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

Mangas this week...(spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Mangas this week...(spoilers)   Mangas this week...(spoilers) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Just when i thought i was going to make a recovery on Tobi being Obito, nope it got worse. KHR has a blood battle and possible deaths to follow, with 1 zombie man against a group of evil bad asses, the bad asses are getting their asses handed to them. (i know to much ass in that sentence.)
Spoiler:
Next is fairy tail, i know not many ready that manga but still, SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL. How, well the last day of the magic tournament is arriving, 1st thing is theirs a dragons grave yard under the stadium which can never be good but of course no explanation yet.
Spoiler:
2nd. The eclipse project, you find out a good girl is working for an organization that MAY be bad. She said this idea is going to save the world, First, it could, second, it tries to but makes things worse. Third its a lie to get a celestial wizard (which they need) to power up some device. Also shown an old stone picture of a man fighting a dragon. Which means it could bring back the dead dragons or get new ones, such as the dragon slayers "parents"
3rd. The narrator. During the tournament you got a narrator that ISN'T Lucy, which made me think somethings up. Just to be told HEY 5 PLUS KILL OFF TO COME. By fellow guild member Levy writing a letter to someone asking for help, showing a battle field. She said destiny caught up to them on the 7th of july of the year being a 7. (7-7-7.) Read for theory
Spoiler:
4th. I find out the most powerful yet evil source of magic in that world is now a girl. Then when ex-convict Jellal finds her WE DONT EVEN GET TO SEE HER DAMN FACE FOR A POSSIBLE 2 WEEKS Mangas this week...(spoilers) Tumblr_m8007jgZxs1rr23bv
though i do think its future Lucy... but still way to much drama in one chapter
THEN KENPACHI ALMOST DIED. I had a mini heart attack...and hopefully he stays alive...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PoisonX
Head Administrator / Founder
Head Administrator / Founder
PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5601
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.
Favorite Pokemon : Mightyena

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

Mangas this week...(spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mangas this week...(spoilers)   Mangas this week...(spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Kishimoto better have a damn good explanation for Obito being Tobi, unless he explains it, there will be 27 unexplained plot holes
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwarehouse.forumotion.com

Mangas this week...(spoilers)
Page 1 of 1