Pokemon Strategy Warehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Strategy Warehouse

Welcome to the home of some of the most unorthodox yet powerful Pokemon strategies around!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The grand ol game Postal 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Smash
The Brony Mod
The Brony Mod
Rainbow Smash

Male Virgo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-28
Activity Points : 4374
Favorite Activities : Being the protagonist
Favorite Pokemon : Snivy

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

The grand ol game Postal 2 Empty
PostSubject: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:11 am

So I recently a hem *cough* acquired (oh shut it, I'm aussie, wait, that means I'm breaking two laws) a copy of Postal 2, a famous old shooter. Now I don't know if you have heard of it or not, this picture should some it up, if i can find one, and if I can't, I'm not even gonna bother to edit this part.

The grand ol game Postal 2 Vo55226,1247841305,vpx-postal-piss

Yes, that is a picture of people vomiting while being pissed on.

If that is not enough, the first mission is you going to work at Running With Scissors game studio (who also made the game) you walk past anti game protestors (GAMES ARE BAD, THEY MAKE YOU MAD) who after you enter (where you get fired, which is never explained why, on your second day)

After you get fired, the protestors pull pistols and attack the studio, which every employee then pulls out assault rifles. During the gun fight, chances are you will notice the dead protestor girls in skirts can be upskirted, and you see very tight panties. That should some up the game pretty well.

This game is incredibly offensive, NEVER have I agreed on the Australian Censor ship commitee or what ever they call it's decision on banning something. And that's the beuty of it, the game is hilariously fun because how intentionally offensive it is. And the most amazing part? Every part of the game can be beaten without harming someone, yes people will die from other peoples hands, but it is all up to you on how you play it, and thats why I love this dam game.

It sends a great message: There is always a way to end things without resorting to violence, but violence is usually easier Very Happy

So I want to know what you guys think about this great game.
Back to top Go down
PoisonX
Head Administrator / Founder
PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5596
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.
Favorite Pokemon : Mightyena

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Lol I've wanted to play this game for quite a while
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwarehouse.forumotion.com
Rainbow Smash
The Brony Mod
The Brony Mod
Rainbow Smash

Male Virgo Rat

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:06 pm

You really should. It is incredibly fun on how it makes tons and tons of offensive shit to show how crap US society is. It also does that to piss you off and see if your willing to take the pacifist option (which is always possible)

The only thing I don't like about it, is that the pacifist option often means "let others kill them"
Back to top Go down
PoisonX
PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster
Favorite Activities : Singing, Screaming, Piano, Writing, Pokemon, Skyrim, Sleeping, Music, and Relaxing.

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:21 pm

How much is it? (I can't get on Steam atm)
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Smash
The Brony Mod
The Brony Mod
Rainbow Smash

Male Virgo Rat

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:55 pm

No idea, I had to pirate it (Its banned in Australia)
Back to top Go down
PoisonX
PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Why is it banned in Australia? That's ridiculous that they would ban it lol
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ
ADV: Corporal - Stage 3
ADV: Corporal - Stage 3
ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4591
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Practicing Drawing, Internet, Being socially awkward
Favorite Pokemon : Raichu

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm

PoisonX wrote:
Why is it banned in Australia? That's ridiculous that they would ban it lol

The same reason Fallout is banned in Egypt I suppose. Excessive violence, Use Of Drugs and Alcohol etc. 50$ says that if this game ever becomes famous it would be banned from all arab countries.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Smash
The Brony Mod
The Brony Mod
Rainbow Smash

Male Virgo Rat

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Its banned in Australia because it essentially did what GTA did, but went about 45x more over the top excessively offensive. It is INCREDIBLY offensive, you only really realise this when you play the game yourself. This is a game where one mission is go to a church (which was attacked by terrorists who are ALL dressed like osama bin laden yelling ALA ALA ALA the previous day) and go to its cemmitary and piss on your dads grave. You are then knocked out by rednecks (they are actually called that in game) who dress you in a gimp suit and attempt to rape you.
Back to top Go down
SuperFly
Administrator
Administrator
SuperFly

Male Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-10-25
Activity Points : 4488

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 pm

'MERICA

FREEDOM OF SPEECH RULES!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Smash
The Brony Mod
The Brony Mod
Rainbow Smash

Male Virgo Rat

Achievement Profile
Awards Won:

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:25 am

Actually its because Australia doesn't have R18 for games, we recently overturned that law, but it don't come into effect until 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The grand ol game Postal 2   The grand ol game Postal 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The grand ol game Postal 2
Page 1 of 1